Saturday 18 January 2014

Hey Good Looking!

                                                    
                                                      (Circa 19..) All that forehead space 

Hey Good Looking,

Yes I am talking to you.

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works and my soul knoweth very well."  --  Psalm 139:14

I was thinking to myself recently how many of us are never guilty of ever taking a bad pic nowadays. Most of us look like an imitation of Bey, Rihanna, even Nicki Minaj.

Now, excuse my age but I remember the times of cameras with negative films when you just had to hope and pray for the best. However, after a week of waiting for your unedited and unfiltered pics you saw yourself as you really were. I am sure we have all had that dreaded school picture or the 'red eyes'. Face it, back in the day our pics could be actually used to trace us if we were missing.
Going back to the main point of the scripture above, I think India Arie said it best, “I know my Creator didn’t make no mistakes on me”, or you for that matter of fact.
Nevertheless I am still grateful for technological improvements.
 

Just felt like sharing.
 
For your encouragement,

Miss Castano

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment